On “Mermaids: The New Evidence,” Animal Planet revisited its documentary about the existence of mermaids from last year, “Mermaids: The Body Found.” Biologist Dr. Paul Robertson returned with what appeared to be brand new footage of the alleged mythical creatures, allegedly taken this spring in the Greenland Sea.
I found this ideas for creating all different kinds of watermellons, if you do a search for watermellon designs you will find it. Any how they had all this different kind of hardware listed to make a robot out of a watermellon, but I used what I had on hand like corn cob holders, foil and dowels.
Yawning is more contagious than pink eye, bird flu and “Call Me Maybe” combined. That’s science, people.
YouTuber Roman Atwood proves the yawn’s infectious spreadability with what could be the world’s most contagious prank. Atwood traveled the world, emitting giant yawns at each stop, to pull off his exhausting prank and make the stunt a global affair.
1. ”My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.”
Author: John F. Kennedy
2. ”Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.”
Author: Mark Twain
3. ”I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.”
Author: Nathan Hale
4. ”There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured with what is right in America.”
Author: William J. Clinton
5. ”I have long believed that sacrifice is the pinnacle of patriotism.”
Author: Bob Riley
6. ”They hover as a cloud of witnesses above this Nation.”
Author: Henry Ward Beecher
7. ”Who kept the faith and fought the fight; The glory theirs, the duty ours.”
Author: Wallace Bruce
8. ”A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.”
Author: Joseph Campbell
9. ”The patriot’s blood is the seed of Freedom’s tree.”
Author: Thomas Campbell
10. ”The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example.”
Author: Benjamin Disraeli
11. ”For love of country they accepted death.”
Author: James A. Garfield
Will Smith with the worst penalty of all time by the Champions League Final in London :)
98 year old Dobri Dobrev, a man who lost his hearing in the second world war, walks 10 kilometers from his village in his homemade clothes to the city of sofia, where he spends the day begging for money.
Though a well known fixture around several of the city’s churches, known for his prostrations of thanks to all donors, it was only recently discovered that he has donated every penny he has collected — over 40,000 euros — towards the restoration of decaying bulgarian monasteries and churches and the utility bills of orphanages, living instead off his monthly state pension of 80 euros.
A portion of an Interstate 5 highway bridge in Mount Vernon, Wash., collapsed Thursday night, sending cars and people into the water, authorities said. FULL STORY
Amanda Bynes left a New York City police station in handcuffs following her arrest on Thursday night on charges of marijuana possession, reckless endangerment and tampering with evidence.
According to law enforcement sources … a building official called police after spotting Amanda in the lobby with a joint, acting erratically and talking to herself. We’re told when cops arrived they knocked at her door and she let them in.
Amanda Bynes on Twitter – twitter.com/AmandaBynes
Why do you kiss? Because it makes you feel good down there? Because it’ll hopefully lead to something that’ll make you feel great down there? Probably. But what about the science behind why we kiss? Vsauce, our favorite scientific talking mouth who needs no water during his soliloquies, explains that it’s something to do with being babies.